- Visiting the Hospital
Emergency Medical Center
Reception desk in the Emergency Medical Center
- Initial medical treatment
Patient Classification Office
- Emergency examination
Blood test, urine test, X-ray, CT, etc.
- Determination to transfer to relevant department
Discussion among the medical staff
- Determination of hospitalization or discharge
Discharge procedure (Admission reception desk in Emergency Medical Center)
Hospitalization procedure (Hospital admission reception desk in the Emergency Medical Center)
- In the Emergency Room, priority is given to emergency/serious patients, and bed placement may vary according to the severity of the patient’s condition. Therefore, a guardian should be present at all times.
- There is no meal service in the Emergency Room. Please check whether food is needed for the patient's examination and treatment. If not needed, please use the underground outpatient restaurant.